Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS

Just tried Linux Mint-15 on that Hitachi box.  Since it's apparently
based on Ubuntu, I should have known it wouldn't work (older versions
of Ubuntu do, but...).  At least it gives me an error message to
report:

"The Display server has been shut down about 6 times in the last 90
seconds.  It is likely that something bad is going on.  Waiting for 2
minutes before trying again on display :0."

Hmm... what to try next....

Lyle