Re: [tlug] technical meeting?

On 10/02/2013 08:41 PM, A.Tomita wrote:
Hi Andreas,

I saw the nomikai announcement and was just wondering what the plans are
for this month's technical meeting. I might be interested in doing a
presentation about using Linux to practice guitar playing.
the next technical meeting will be in November. I will have a date once
the meeting place is confirmed.

would you have any preferences for which Saturday in November you would
like to present?
Hi Alberto

I see. I'll have to get back to you later when the meeting is confirmed then. November looks like it's going to be a crazy month at work so I'm not 100% sure yet if I'll have the time to prepare a TLUG presentation. I don't have a preference for a specific day.

~Andreas