[tlug] Improving access to subscriber services [was: Crowdfunding Success?]

Attempting to set reply-to to tlug-admin.

Scott Robbins writes:
 > On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 01:28:50AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

 > > Seriously, that page should be called "Mailman's Shame", it sucks that
 > > bad.
 > >
 > > Actually-I-could-theoretically-do-something-about-that-ly y'rs,
 >
 > There is a link though, that gives a section to unsubscribe.  We should
 > probably change the footer to send users to the second page.

Are we hurting so bad for bandwidth that full personalization is out
of the question?  (Do we have enough users on any one MX that it makes
any difference?)  If personalization is an option, you can put the
user's link in the footer.