Re: [tlug] Sounds of Silence

Sir, this is known "KDE" behavior, I guess. People running distros
"PCLinuxOS", "Mageia" may confirm.

Could you burn a liveCD (won't touch your HD as you know) of distro
OpenSUSE, "KDE" flavor and check what you get "out-of-the-box" (just by
playing with your prefer, defer order on your audio settings) and report
back here?

Chances are you'll solve your audio issues just by doing that. If turns
out to be the case, it's up to you to decide which way to go.

Thank you.

--
                SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
     suporte@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]