Re: [tlug] Dust busters?

Another thing to be careful about with compressed air; it is usually humid, even spits water sometimes depending on the compressor and filters being used. I'd recommend removing batteries, and letting it dry for a while to be sure before connecting batteries back again. Only compressors in electronics repair shops,..have precaution for this. Also should take care when the board is open, it might be able to tear off some little components depending on the pressure and distance.

Furkan Mustafa