Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - June 8 Technical Meeting

Tomita-San, always thankful for your messages.

Hopefully I'll make to the August tech meeting. And then,

I'll try to prepare something on "XEN" ("XCP", "XenServer")
virtualization, something others might also be interested. Hopefully.

That's a topic that might span into other subjects like appliance
building, "SUSE Studio" usage and it's useful from your notebook to your
server cluster. Potentially a broad audience.

Ian Pratt, one of the "XEN" creators at Cambridge gave this presentation
during LinuxCon Brazil 2010. I might have it somewhere here and would
welcome others that wanna jump in and present sub-topics together.

Regards,