From: Stefan A. [mailto:stefan_a@example.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 4:02 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] SIP Provider

Hi guys, I am looking for a SIP provider that offers reasonable prices and decent service for phone calls to Japan and I was hoping you may have a suggestion. I have tried Diamondcard and Dellmont before, but haven't been quite satisfied with their quality of service (connection drops, echo, long delays etc.), so I was curious to hear what you are using? I intend to make phone calls primarily from Europe to Japan (and the other way around on occasion), either through software or via local access numbers. Hope somebody has a recommendation :-)

Thanks for your help!
Stefan