[tlug] Impromptu nomikai on 2013-03-15 for Paul Scott

Hello,

Erin ( a now remote Tlugger) informed me that one of his colleagues, Paul Scott, will be in town this week.
Paul is giving a talk to an OWASP group on the 14th and will be free on the 15th.
He works with Erin and is knowledgable with Linux  and web application security.

I know we had a nomikai last week, but if a few people are up for a few drinks in the Shibuya/Shinjuku
area please let me know.

Best,
Zev