[tlug] Linux / Win 8 dual boot

It looks like I'm going to have to attempt to install Linux (Ubuntu 12.10) in a dual-boot setup on a new 64-bit Windows 8 laptop that will have secure boot. From what I can find on the web at the moment, this doesn't look very promising. Do any TLUGers have success stories to report?

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735