Re: [tlug] Billing a company

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
On 01/10/2013 03:00 PM, Shmuel Fomberg wrote:
I did a small work for a company, and now I need to bill them.
Oops.
I don't have my own company or something. just your regular salaryman.

What is the easiest way to do it? I'm willing to pay something so I
won't have to handle taxes and such.

Someone pointed me to a site named 'Harvest', but I could not understand
from the website what they are good for. except as a printing service? :-0

I think this company MakeLeaps[1] does and the owner will be at the Hacker News[2] event in Ropongi tonight if you want to ask.

From the website I have the impression that you need a company to use them.
They, too, are an invoice printing and sending service.

Shmuel.