Re: [tlug] 文字化け problem

Hello Steve,

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:59 PM, steve <sjs@example.com> wrote:
> I'm having  a font problem and can't figure out what's going on.

Sorry, I cannot give you a straight answer, every few months I am
battling with one font problem or another under X since I use English,
Japanese, Bulgarian and Russian...

The last time I've looked I ended up uninstalling all truetype fonts,
restart X, then add a single one and see how it works.
/etc/fonts is a place to start looking, although it is distro specific
(/me is Gentoo).

Problem is there are too many font systems under X and they interact
in weird ways depending on what libraries and what versions of those
does a program use...

Wish you luck!
Kalin.