[tlug] FREE LUNCH OR DINNER! this Thursday or Friday

Hi all,

"There's no such thing as a free lunch", of course.  Here's the deal:
I'm looking for about an hour of your time for an interview related to
software development practices.  On Thursday morning, I'll be in Tokyo
(Shinagawa) to renew my visa.  I expect to be done by lunch.
Afternoon coffee (or tea), and dinner would also be possible.  On
Friday I'm busy until 5pm or so, but would be free for dinner.

I'm specifically interested in people who actively participate in one
or more open source projects, and who have worked with a development
team (commercially or open source) where the majority of members are
Japanese.  "Actively participate" doesn't necessarilly mean
contributing code; daily lurking on a dev mailing list would qualify
as long as you've formed an opinion about the way the team works
together (or not as the case might be).  I do need both
qualifications.

Unfortunately I can't afford to spring for a Ginza nightclub, but I'll
do better than Macdonalds.

Please reply directly to me at my school address
<turnbull@example.com>.

My apologies to those who aren't able to make it to Tokyo this week,
and will have to miss out on this limited-time offer.  (Especially
youse, Messers. Moderateur!)  Maybe next time I'm in your neighborhood!

Steve