Re: [tlug] Adding a private ca certificate to openssl on centos

On 08/08/2012 09:05 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 05:55:01PM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
Does anyone know how to at a private ca certificate to the centos/rhel
ca certificate bundle so that it will be picked up by applications?

I cover this in a rather dated page on LDAP.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/ldap.html#TLS

Should work for all applications.  You mean a self-signed cert, right?

Do you mean using LDAP for retrieving ca certificates? I was looking for something a but simpler.

Edward