[tlug] Free silent PC, Buffalo wireless router, other things up for grabs (sayonara!)

I'm leaving Japan and have some things to get rid of that may be of
interest to TLUGers.

First is a BeSilent PC with CDROM and HDD, see here:
http://www.e-lets.co.jp/old/product/pc-m_option/index.htm
This works and has XP on it at the moment, but may be of interest as a
small toy Linux box. It has two ethernet sockets on board.
Note it's not strictly silent when the hard disk and fan are running,
but I think the fan is optional. The CPU has a big passive heatsink
and the power supplies have no fans.

Second free thing is a Buffalo WHR-G300N wifi router running dd-wrt.

And also a mini USB keyboard, various long and short ethernet cables,
HDMI, power bars, etc. The usual accumulated geek junk.

Finally a few electronics bits: If anyone wants a multimeter,
soldering iron, glue gun, adjustable wrench.. or indeed a kitchen
table or
computer workstation-desk, all free to anyone who wants to collect,
else the gomi men get it.

I'm in Yoyogi-Uehara, and everything needs to be gone by the end of
this Sunday, 24th.

Please email privately if you're interested or call me on 090-2917-7970.

--
Jon