Re: [tlug] [OT] Refrig doors (was: rewriting a few million lines of Fortran code (was Re: Fortran --> Python (was linux engineer)))

Jim BLACKSON writes:
 > On Friday, June 08, 2012, stephen@example.com writes:
 > > ... It's like the problem my wife is moaning
 > > about: our refrigerator is only 4 years old, but it's a two-door model
 > > and for the last few months one door tends to pop open and remain ajar
 > > when the other is closed.
 >
 > The door pops open because you are trying to stuff too much food into
 > the compartment.  :-)

Nope.  We have real Japanese quality.  The problem is the seal
actually seals, and even with a dead empty refrigerator there's enough
air pressure to pop the door open.  It doesn't help to fill it with
beer to give it inertia, either.