Re: [tlug] Classes

> What Americans don't understand is the fact that
> excellent students must bully others.
> They just think all men and women are created equally.

Just for the record, in America, it was usually the HORRIBLE students that
bullied others. No one with a slide-rule was ever known for taking people's
lunch money or giving them swirlies.

Sorry, had to chime in. More apologies if I misunderstood the original
context, which I didn't see.

-Chris Worthington, American who usually had his lunch money stolen at the
threat of knuckle-point