Re: [tlug] Classes

On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, Simon Cozens wrote:
On 20/05/2012 21:01, Josh Glover wrote:
> Wow, TLUG has changed a lot in the 12 years I've been a member. I can only
> imagine how the charter members feel...

Linux has changed a lot in the past twelve years, too. Now you don't actually
*have* to compile everything from scratch any more.

I dunno, I see that as a *good* thing.

I was more referring to the fact that even 5 years ago on TLUG, One wouldn't have seen "if you're compiling or setting up Linux from scratch, you're probably doing it wrong" as an answer to "how do I learn more about Linux". :)

--Josh "jaysus I feel old!" Glover

--
Cheers,
Josh