Re: [tlug] looking for a job

On Wed, 23 May 2012 20:00:26 +0900
Lewske Wada <ryu@example.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I would love Switzerland if only I can go to the beach from time to time.

Well... there are no beaches in Switzerland, but you have beautifull
moutains...and you earn more than enough money to fly to nice beaches
anywhere in the world ... not to mention that you get enough vacations
to actually go there ;-)

		Attila "Switzerland isn't that bad" Kinali
		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin