Re: [tlug] Tuesday meeting

Nick,

I think you may have mistaken Kalin's advice. There is another group called Tokyo HackerSpace that provides casual Linux classes. THS has an open meeting every Tuesday evening, you can find directions at

http://tokyohackerspace.org/en/book/map

I think TLUG is the place to go to cement your learning, but a few hours of discussion couldn't hurt to keep you on a good path.

--Richard