Re: [tlug] CFP (Call For Presenters) - May Technical Meeting

2012/05/04 2:17, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Hey, I might actually be able to make it to the tech meeting this
month due to the change of date.

I went to PyCon in March (and interviewed several notables for some
econ research I'm doing), and got "volunteered" as a Mailman mentor
for the Google Summer of Code.  If people would like to hear a short
speech (ten minutes or so) about either or both, I could do that.  I'd
especially like to plug GSoC as there is a rather sad scarcity of
Japanese in this year's accepted students.

I'm very interested in both.

I will go pgCon, the PostgreSQL annual tech conference, at Ottawa
on mid-May this year. So, I'm looking forward to not only hearing
about other tech conferences, but also sharing something
interesting at the meeting.

And I'm going to work as a mentor for a PostgreSQL relating
project at Google Summer of Code this summer, too.
(I'm a mentor of a student in Singapore.)

It's the first time for me, so I'm very interested in how to be
a mentor to help a student (and myself, of course :) being enough
productive at GSoC.

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com>