Re: [tlug] A book to ebook shop?

I bought a straight through feed scanner and a binding cutter and have been doing my own - don't be fooled it is a time consuming process. It also takes up Gigs of space - I was able to eliminate 2 bookshelves so far and want to get down to 1.

I would say if you find a service that provides even the large PDFs (of images) it would be worth it if you were as buried under as I was. esp if we are talking under 500yen a large computer book.

--
Thank You

David Blomberg