Re: [tlug] CFP (Call For Presenters) - May Technical Meeting

Hi,

Sorry long time late,

Now I'm in PWG / OpenPrinting Joint Meeting.
In this meeting, we're discussing following theme.

- Printing from *nix
-- CUPS and related modules updates
-- New user interface
-- Color Matching
- Any issues inside printers / multi functional devices
-- Internet Printing Protocol
-- Job Ticketing
-- Printing from mobile
-- Using MFD with cloud
-- MFD security

I want to have a presentation to report the meeting (around
1 hour? I can fit any length).
Could I?

Thanks,
Naru