[tlug] rdesktop and jp106 keyboard?

I'm using rdesktop to connect to windows machines, and I seem to get
some weird keyboard layout: both ; and : come out as ;

Curiously when I specify a keymap with -k that is not found it then
gives me an English layout. So at least I can type colon (shift-semi-colon).

"jp", "ja-jp", "jp106" are all not found.
"ja" is found, but also gives me the English layout!

I just wondered if anyone has the jp106 keyboard layout working, and
what you specify.

Thanks!

Darren

P.S. This is on Ubuntu 10.04. rdesktop 1.6. Remote machine I'm testing
on is Windows Server 2003, Japanese.