[tlug] Marin Software is looking for a Solutions Architect - Tokyo

My friend is a product manager at Marin Software in California. They are looking to hire someone in Tokyo. Let me know if you are interested and I will introduce you...

 -Jim

 ---

Jim,

Do you know anyone in Tokyo who may be interested in the PS position at Marin's Tokyo office?

We are starting to hire now... ideally the person would have some knowledge of advertising world, but that's not necessary.
They should be a bit of a "scripter" and being able to talk to customers and figure out what they want, and then do some modest scripting or "clicking around Marin App" to make things work

They don't actually have to be fluent in English, but that'd certainly help or at least make it easier to train them

let me know if you may have someone in your network in Japan

thanks
The Professional Services Solutions Architect plays a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of a customer onto Marin's leading online advertising management (SAAS) solution. This position combines customer communication skills at a critical step in the sales process with the technology skills necessary to author and implement the onboarding plan. Apply online now to be considered for this role.
Learn more or Jobvite a friend http://jobvite.com/m?3sCJffwM