[tlug] [OT] job posting: Broadcom Corp. is looking for white hat hacker (short-term contract)

Hi,

I suppose this is not exactly 100% Linux related job (but businesses
have to protect mostly inferior OSes), but it looks like it is for
somebody with very good English and some Japanese (Korean/Chinese is
plus). Work mostly in Tokyo, at home as well.
Vulnerability management, pen-testing, ZDE, malware analysis, scripting.
6m contract (for a start), 60-80 man/month.
If you have experience in semiconductor industry, they'll surely want
to hear from you (not a requirement).

It looks interesting to me, but I am too busy shuffling 2 consulting
positions and volunteer work (Safecast) in addition to a growing
family.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list (e-mail) or call me
on 090-6265-0856, I'll connect you to the recruiter.

Cheers,
Kalin.