Re: [tlug] Kubuntu Blue

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 08:20:01AM +0900, CL wrote:
> Does anyone happen to know the six character alphanumeric color code for
> the blue in the Kubuntu start screen background?  I don't seem to be
> able to find anyone on the Web who's willing to tell others.

Not a direct way but should work:
- obtain a picture file with the colour whose code you are looking for,
i.e. grab one from the web or install the system in KVM and take a
screenshot from the startscreen
- the gimp 'color picker tool' can pick up the colour, double clicking
it you see the code

Christian