[tlug] [OT] selling iMac 24-inch

Hi!

I'm selling an iMac 24-inch early 2009 model.
2.66GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo
4GBRAM, 640GB HDD.
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB
Perfect conditions. I think it still should have the guaranty from Sofmap. I got the 5 years guaranty pack.

I will give it with Leopard or Snow Leopard installed + Installation CD.

Price 80,000 yen. This price is actually cheaper than some second hand shops, based on what I found in Google.

I live near Akihabara.

If you are interested, please reply off-list to pietro at zuco.org I'll send you pics as well.

Thanks!

Pietro