Re: [tlug] ASUS U30SD sound issues

Hi Johan, Josh

Thank you for the messages

> What is your problem? Low volume or no sound at all?

No sound. What is interesting is that when I play some audio,
pavucontrol's output level indicator shows there is "sound"

> This is a bit of a long shot, but check your mixer settings and make
> sure nothing is muted.

I checked gnome's sound settings and all of the muting boxes are
unchecked, same with pavucontrol's.
Kernel is also fedora latest (3.1.1-2.fc16.x86_64). I also upgraded
the BIOS to the latest version. And it is not a hardware problem, as I
have sound in windoze.

Best regards,
Hector