[tlug] Two new linux contract jobs

Hi ya'll,

Good afternoon. I trust everyone is doing well.

I'm happy to say that the Tokyo Linux SA job market has been improving slightly, as two of our clients are hiring Linux engineers for contract roles in Tokyo:

1) Large American investment bank, seeking 2 engineers for help with a major server upgrade project. Requires experience with automation tools. 6 month contract job to start in mid-January. Japanese is a plus. If you're looking for experience in a larger environment with 1000's of servers, or a break in the investment banking world, this may be interesting for you.

2) Large European insurance firm, seeking 1 person for their Linux SA team, setup and maintain Linux production servers, provide service monitoring, some shell scripting for automation. Oracle database administration experience is nice. Must speak advanced-conversational Japanese. This is a rolling contract, and while the company does not have the ability to hire permanent now, it may be possible to change to a permanent role in the future. The team is assisting with a relatively diverse support environment, and follows ITIL-based standards.

Please contact us if you fit the bill.

For an index of other roles we have available, please see our website http://www.twc-j.com/en/jobs/

To apply, please send your resume to candidate@example.com

Warmest regards,