Re: [tlug] Runlevel 3 blues (solved)

On 2011-11-13 21:22, Raedwolf Summoner wrote:
a lot when I tried it, but the
Asian languages difficulties on that
were beyond my limited

computing mojo. I do not work in
computers and have never

studied computing, so mostly I'm
limited to googling for answers

For what it's worth, studying computing might give someone a small advantage with using Linux, but many degrees [at least, way back when I studied] did not teach you Linux, let alone any form of Linux system administration. Administration was left to the university staff. The university also could not assume that students had a computer at home -- surely that has changed now.

What little administration I know is also from Goggling, this list, and most importantly, trial and error...

So, don't worry about not studying computing; experience (and a half-decent memory :-) ) easily beats it when it comes to system administration... IMHO, of course...

Ray