[tlug] Need servers, storage, VMware

Hi,

I'm currently planning the IT for our new office in Tokyo and I need a
reseller / service partner / consultant who can provide us the
following:

- VMware vSphere 5 Enterprise Plus
- NetApp (either FAS2040 or FAS2240, active/active mode cluster) full
of fast SAS 15K RPM disks
- FibreChannel (possibly over Ethernet) or alternatively 10 GbE
Ethernet for NetApp <=> Servers
- Two 19" servers for VMware (something like 2 x Quad-Core Xeon / 64 GB RAM)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply for all of it
- Some nice Cisco network equipment to connect all this stuff
- A 19" rack for all of this
- English service...

Sounds a bit.. ambitious? My boss told me to come back with a plan
consisting of some real hardware, after presenting him the "reasonable
and cost-effective" idea I had before. ;)

If someone could help me out with this or recommend me a company who
could, I'd very much appreciate it.
I checked the partner lists of NetApp, but none of the companies has
an English website with actual services / product info..

Best regards,
Philipp