[tlug] Linux Journal hard copies to give away

Hi,

I have several (probably 7 or 8) years worth of hard copies of Linux Journal that I'd like to get rid of (Nakano/Shinjuku area). If anyone is interested, please reply offline. Also, my wife happens to have a large-ish (checkin size) suitcase in really good condition that's headed for the next sodai-gomi if anyone wants it.

--
Joe Larabell