Re: [tlug] Choosing an internet provider

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Andreas Kieckens
<akieckens@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the ISP suggestions everyone. I've decided to go with OCN in the
> end. The free fridge from Bic Camera if you're signed with them is what did
> the trick.

A whole fridge?  Like a decent size fridge and those small half sized
things with the freezer just being a compartment at the top?  :-D

Why did I choose OCN because of the English tech support; I should
have held out to see what appliance they would offer me!  ;-)

Ray