[tlug] Open source app similar to gnavi.jp

Hello all,

I am looking for an open source web application that  is similar to gnavi.jp

1) Users
- Be able to surf with or without login
- Be able to search for restaurant by location or genre
- Be able to subscribe to one or more restaurants

2) Restaurants
- Manage its users
- Manage its contents that shows on the frontend

3) Backend of the software: Great if we have one.

We are planning to use it as a development base,
and customize/improve it later so that it suits our needs.

That means, it needs to be open source.
And it is great if we can find a free software, however, we'd willing to pay.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )