Re: [tlug] xjdic ebuild problem

On 17 August 2011 18:37, Michal Hajek <hajek1@example.com> wrote:

> I am trying to build xjdic on my gentoo machine by using this initial
> ebuild:
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/process_bug.cgi

I know nothing about the Gentoo or Debian versions of xjdic.

I haven't touched the xjdic source for many years, but I just went
to http://ftp.monash.edu.au/pub/nihongo/00INDEX.html  pulled
out the xjdic24.tgz archive, unpacked it and did a "make stand"
and I got a working version.

This is on Ubuntu 10.04.

HTH

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Clayton School of IT, Monash University