Re: [tlug] ipv6 world test day

(2011年06月08日 04:30), Edward Middleton wrote:
For those who don't know today is an international test day for ipv6[1].
During the day some Japanese ISPs (including Asahi-Net[2]) will offer
ipv6 connections.

Unfortunately it seems their DNS resolver doesn't respect the refresh interval. Thus I was stuck with regular IPv4-only only sites until I noticed what was going on and set up my own recursive DNS server.

Did anybody else have similar problems? I suspect this may have been partly responsible for the somewhat underwhelming traffic levels.

Leo