[tlug] [JOB] website/EC2 administrator (freelance)

Not a full-time job, but I'm looking for a system administrator to look
after a small DB-backed web-site. The project I have in mind would be
first to move the site to a new host (possibly amazon EC2/S3); then it
would be a few hours a month maintaining it. There may be other sites in
future if this goes well, and also a possibility this particular site
may suddenly get bigger.

Main requirement: experience administering linux, dns, apache, php, mysql.

Bonus points for:
  * Experience with amazon EC2 (or similar)
  * ...especially a DB-backed site.
  * Experience scaling/optimizing web site servers.

English-speaking would be nice, but we'll consider Japanese-only candidates.

In Tokyo is a small advantage. In JST timezone is also a small
advantage. Or in other words we'll also consider someone outside Japan,
or who wants to do this outside an existing full-time job.

Replies to <darren@example.com> please.

Darren