[tlug] (OT) Spare tent?

Hi TLUG,

I am going to Ishinomaki on Friday as a volunteer with the NGO Peace Boat. We will be camping up there, and our group of 7 turns out to have 2 2-man tents between us.

If anyone has a spare tent, a big one would be good, and you are happy to lend it out for a worthy cause, please get in touch. I'll take personal responsibility for its wellbeing. I live in Yoyogi-Koen (not in the actual park..), and can probably pick it up, especially if it's from somewhere vaguely between kawasaki and takadanobaba on Friday evening. Otherwise I can work out some other pickup elsewhere midweek.

Replies off-list would be fine.

Thanks and sorry for the OT,

--
Jon