[tlug] ZenCSS and Firefox on linux

I've just been studying some CSS designs, on
http://www.csszengarden.com/, comparing them in a wide range of browsers.

Does anyone else see problems with this one, using Firefox on Linux? It
is perfect in Firefox 3.6 on Windows, as well as IE6/7/8, Safari,
Android and Android Opera! Also fine in Chromium on the same linux machine:
 http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=/210/210.css

I've tried reloading, clear cache and restart, etc. I didn't notice
problems with any others [1], so I'm stumped why this particular page is
unhappy in just one browser, and I'm wondering if it a bad interaction
with some plugin or setting I have. (All the other browsers are really
just for development, so all have vanilla settings, but the problem
browser is my main browser, so has been customized.)

Darren

P.S. Here is what I see in firefox on linux:
  http://dcook.org/zencss.210.firefox36_linux.jpg

[1]: Well, overflow:auto (e.g.
http://www.csszengarden.com/?cssfile=062/062.css) does not behave well
in the android browsers. In the default android browser most of the text
is simply inaccessible. In Android Opera the text displays in a long
column outside the design.