Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

These 2 links also for your reference:
http://punizo.blog113.fc2.com/blog-entry-303.html
- http://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/phys_agents/ionizing.html

The figure of 50mSv/year I gave is the TLV (threshold limit value) for radiation workers;
For general population in normal natural conditions, the annual dose is ~2mSv

which is ~0.23μSv/hour

The Geiger counters give us values not above 20CPMs; (100CMPs = 1μSv/hour)
so we can suppose this is normal; (supposing that the counters are in conditions similar to when we go outside in central Tokyo)

--
gbboy

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM, Paul McMahon <paul@example.com> wrote:
On 14 March 2011 18:03, gbboy <gbboy.2029@example.com> wrote:
> Anybody has a Geiger Counter to measure how much of radiations we get in
> central Tokyo?

This one is measuring counts per minute:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/geiger-counter-tokyo

Still well within normal levels. I'd be interested in seeing one set
up in Fukushima. I haven't seen any numbers on reports where they have
detected radioactive particles.