Re: [tlug] iTunes replacement

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 15:11, Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc.imbeault@example.com> wrote:
Could anyone recommend an alternative to iTunes for my mac? Hopefully
something I can also use to synch music to my iPhone.

Back when I was using a Mac as my main workstation (a few years ago) I played around with a few alternative music players, but, at that time anyway, there were none that satisfied me. I can't remember now all the reasons I had now, one of them was lack of support for alternative playback formats which is an issue with iTunes as well, but I always ended up going back to itunes. :~(

But, maybe things have changed since then or I was also missing the killer underground Mac music player. One place I used to go look for mac software was: http://pure-mac.com/  They do a decent job of listed and categorizing different mac software, including audio players.

--
Romeo Theriault