Re: [tlug] I'll have to pay someone to do this Javascript (small job offer)

Darren,

Thank you for responding.

> I'm very
> interested in hearing if you looked at JQuery-Mobile and the reasons you
> dismissed it.

The reason is pretty simple.

They have a slider object:
http://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.0a2/#docs/forms/forms-slider.html

But they do not have a dual-thumb slider. So as far as I can tell, I
would be in the exact same boat as I am now with YUI3 where I would need
to develop code on a deeper level than I understand.

Since I have already built my single sliders with YUI 3, it seems to
make more sense to continue with it.

However, that said, if someone, for whatever reason, could either
promise to develop the dual slider I need with jQuery-mobile faster and
or cheaper than it would take for me to get the same task done in YUI 3,
then I would take them up on that.

--
Dave M G