[tlug] Slides for yesterday's Embedded Linux talk, and thanks

I saw on flickr someone asking if there were slides available
for the talk I did yesterday on Embedded Linux. Anyone is
welcome to a copy of the .PPT file I used, email me.

Thanks to all those who gave me positive feedback after the talk.
I haven't done any public speaking for a long time, it was a lot
of fun. Sorry if the presentation was rather unpolished or
confusing.

Criticism or further questions are welcome on- or off-list, I
might try improving the presentation and giving it again some day.

Oh, and if you are curious about the device we made, visit
http://www.videovbox.co.uk/
There are also various examples of its output on YouTube, search
for "video vbox".

We have a Japanese distributor if anyone wants to buy things ;)

Thanks again,

--
Jon