Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses

On 01/03/2011 12:18 PM, Dave M G wrote:

So should I complain to Google (not that they're that great at
listening), or is there an addressing format that is both complete and
that you guys have found works with Google Maps?

I don't use that particular feature, but if you don't find a format that works, you can just add multiple addresses, one with, one without the building/number.

BTW, you can change the default location for Google maps in the desktop version, should sync with your phone.