Re: [tlug] [OT] Home

On 12/28/2010 04:32 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Josh Glover<jmglov@example.com>  wrote:
On 28 December 2010 06:17, Nguyen Vu Hung<vuhung16plus@example.com>  wrote:

OK, I have to go back to work, optimize every single lines of code so
that it costs less
CPU power :)
I hope you profiled to prove that every single line is a bottleneck. ;-P
Yes, exactly. The best solution is not to use a computer.

And I found that whatever can be done with Redmine or JUDE can also
be done with paper and a pencil.

In the country I live, power supply is cut off randomly (to save oil and
the glacier  from melting). So, I have to learn how to live without a computer.
You will have to rely on BOOK (Built-in Orderly Organized) devices then? I hear there are both ro and rw types available nowadays.
/Fredric

begin:vcard
fn:Fredric Fredricson
n:Fredricson;Fredric