Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

On 12/17/2010 12:14 AM, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com>  wrote:
If you are interested in making a presentation in the Tokyo Linux User
Group January 8th, 2011 technical meeting, could you send a mail to the
list[1] outlining what you would like to present.  Please CC me on this
email.

How about a: Information management with Redmine?

# Not "project management" as it is widely known for

This is a sample slide that I have made.

http://www.slideshare.net/vuhung16plus/informationmanagementwithredmine-thai-nguyenfossnguyenvuhung2010112101-5877449

That could be interesting.

Edward