Re: [tlug] Wireless digital photo frames

>>  They aren't too tech-savvy so I though something
>> wireless that connects to an online web album and can be controlled
>> from a browser would be good.
>
> I would recommend a Google Android tablet combined with Flickr Droid.

Is that a practical suggestion? Can you suggest a specific model, that
is available to buy now? An android tablet is so much more than a photo
frame, so if the price is competitive that would explain why no-one is
bothering to make photo frames (at least, with wireless) any more!

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)