Re: [tlug] Arrrg! Permissions driving me nuts in PHP [UN-SOLVED]

Le mardi 30 novembre 2010, vous avez écrit :
> I wonder if PHP safe-mode security is getting in the way:
>   http://php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php
>
> Make a phpinfo() in that directory and see what safe_mode is set to.

Right guess. Probably a mix between unrestricted system() or exec() operations
and or/a restricted access through php (nothat)safe_mode/open_basedir or
another unknown security module.

Having files created by 'nobody' usually means the server is a stock apache
without dedicated user running php as a module, or fcgi without suexec
containers.

Francois