Re: [tlug] [Not just Javascript] Looping through JSON data should be simple, shouldn't it?

Jawaad,

Thank you for responding.

I think I may have a lead on the source of the problem.

When I was looking on Stack Overflow for help, I noticed that the JSON
syntax was a little different from mine. It has these square brackets in it.

My JSON that I'm getting back from my PHP script doesn't have these
square brackets in it.

I'm taking a plain old PHP array, and using json_encode(). I looked on
the PHP manual, and there seems to be no settings in particular to get
it to output with these square brackets in the syntax, and in their
example outputs, they have square brackets.

So... how come I don't got no square brackets in my JSON output?

--
Dave M G