Re: [tlug] Anthy on Ubuntu CPU hog?

On 11/23/2010 06:10 PM, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:
Thanks for the reply. How did you eventually fix the issue?

I posted similar concerns on 16 October when I first got Anthy + iBus
installed and working in Xubuntu 10.10.  The upgrade from 10.04 suddenly
made everything work properly.

I'm a bit confused, you 'upgraded' from 10.10 to 10.04 and that fixed the issue?

Errrr ... no. The upgrade got iBus working and then it crashed after hogging my CPU for a while when running as version 10.10. When it came back from the crash I mentioned, it no longer hogged cycles. The fix might have been in a subsequent daily download and I just didn't realize it.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
CL

Hopefully the fix mentioned at